Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wasting of Precious Pixels and Bandwidth

Oh WOE is me...seems in these turbulent times in which we live that none can be trusted, that we have been reduced to verifying all that we are, even down to our blog when trying to post it up onto Technorati, and not just in any post, but a new one, one that will be freshly burned onto our RSS or Atom feed, and I am emboldened to ask, how much band with is wasted in this act of self identification? I know, my frustration at this is academic, the rules they must be followed, the CODE must be here for the crawlers to find so that they can scurry back from whence they came, assuring those that wonder that I am whom I claim to be.

I grow weary of the games, ponder climbing some great mountain and contemplating the hairs trying to grow from out of my belly button, but alas tis easier to abide by the wishes of the great machines, their crawlers who are out and about night and day, day and night looking for the code, or more specifically, my own very personal CLAIM TOKEN, which is 2252CUBV5XK6

I must now end this post, visit the holy temple and call upon the Technorati God's too send for their crawlers, must contact the feeders of the RSS and ask them to visit again gathering up this newest of posts so that all might be right, and my blog can be listed in the Great Book of Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment